via character strength – the backbone of positive psychology and a proven toolto positive
emotion, self and team engagement” via character strength is a key construct in the science
of positive psychology - the scientific study of strength and virtues that enable individuals
and community to thrive and cultivate what it is best in themselves. there are countless
research articles that highlight the benefits of promoting character strengths in the
workplace. executives, human resource professionals, and managers are now regularly
weaving character strengths exercises to help their employees become more engaged,
productive, and happy.
our comprehensive training is designed to equip and prepare professionals to integrate
character strengths into their work and organization’s goal.
as a result, participant will have opportunities to understand their character strength
in depth and those of their co-workers. they will also be able to apply character
strength to their work and engage their team which accordingly results in higher
- apply a strengths-based report in a work setting including rationale for a strengths-based perspective and purpose.
- help employees improve engagement through knowledge of their own strengths and those of their co-workers.
- help a work team discover their strengths and their functioning using the via content.
- re-frame workplace problems and solutions from a strengths-based perspective
- identify interventions to boost employee engagement, team culture, and team performance.